Thursday, January 19, 2017

The first paperback publication is out.

Hello all.

As some might have figured, my initial plans did not pan out for paperback versions of my works.  The problem was the length of the original story, so I had to rethink my plans.  What I ended up doing was compiling those three stories into an anthology.  It took a few attempts to get that going, since I am a little new to the paperback option, but I finally got it figured out.

So that means that The Early Adventures of Aquamarine is now available.  I’m sure some of you are wondering why I did it this way.  Well, it’s simple.  I know not everyone has a Kindle, or a Nook, or what ever ereaders are out there.  I, personally, didn’t start using one until recently.  I, for the most part, stick with paperbacks.  I know they take up space, but I am both modern and old-fashioned.  I also know that the Star Trek franchise has done this as well.  Their Star Trek: Corps of Engineers series started out as e-books, and anthology paperbacks were later released after so many e-books were released.  I own all of those.

So now, I present the links to The Early Adventures of Aquamarine.  It is Amazon exclusive.  The Kindle version is $4.99 (which is not even the cost of two of the individual stories), and the paperback version is $6.99 (which is actually the cost of the Kindle version plus paperback production costs, but still cheaper then buying all three publication as ebooks).  Here are the links, for those of you interested.

Kindle version: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MS89RHE
Paperback version: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1520391862

I hope you all take advantage of this, especially those who don’t have e-readers, and like paperbacks.

Mr. Klimstit.

No comments:

Post a Comment