Friday, July 10, 2015

An update on two writing projects.

Well, well, well.  I have been busy since my last memo.  As you can probably guess, this has been mostly due to writing.  In fact, the big news consists of two items.

First off, I have finished proofreading The Thief’s Folly.  That means I shall be doing the final edit very soon.  Once I get at least the first page edited, I shall share that as a teaser for The Thief’s Folly.  Also, I am announcing now that the story will introduce three new characters that I hope to include in the same universe that The Adventures of Aquamarine are set in.  All I will say is that a new heroine will be entered into the mythos, a new villainess, and a grey area character.

Second, I’ve finally typed up a small bit for my Holiday Story for on Mr. X’s website.  It is entitled Everybody Gets What They Want, and possibly for the first time, someone specifies the possible religious background of some of Mr. X’s heroines.  Now, this is just speculation, and Mr. X himself even stated that he has not specified a holiday practice for his heroines, and has assumed a default of them all taking part in the Christmas holiday.  If he states otherwise by the time the story is ready, I will change it in accordance.

That is all for this posting, but be watchful.  Teasers should pop up before a week passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment